5 random anecdotes from over the weekend:
1. Our neighbors’ 100+ lb dog came barreling into our house yesterday. Steve shooed him out right before Tucker had a heart attack.
2. My stack of sweat pants in the closet were all soaked yesterday. So of course, I smelled them. They all smelled like piss. Human piss.
3. It’s pretty pathetic when the most logical explanation you can think of for something is “sleepwalking.”
4. I hate shitty white plywood furniture
5. Having a pool in your backyard free of kids and band-aids and pee must be the greatest house amenity. I want one.
Leave a Reply