I told you that I’ve logged over 100 miles every month now since April. But I’m still chubby. And you know what? I always will be. Here’s why:
1. I always eat dessert. I mean always. After every meal
2. Steve said I was tweaking the other day before my root beer float fix
3. I won’t eat anything green. White is the best color for food
4. My diet can be summed up in three categories: carbs, sugar, Qdoba
5. I don’t vary my workout routine. I’d rather just log miles
6. Olive Garden Chicken Scampi
7. In my work drawer next to the envelopes is a Zinger, marshmallow supreme, and a Nature Valley® Dark Chocolate Granola Thin
8. Saturday mornings were made for a Starbucks drink and a Winchell’s donut
9. Steve says he likes my body, so I pretend to believe him
10. You think I’m a bitch now? Imagine how much bitchier a skinnier me would be!
You make me laugh, usually because I can relate to whatever you're posting. I too run so I can eat but never seem to loose one pound! I do have to say that I can't see anything remotely chubby about you. I do love that you love your food, even if it's not “healthy”- and your 1-10 list clearly shows no signs of denial! Go log some miles:)
THank you for explaining to me the reasons why I am still “chubby” to say the least. Not that it was a mystery but somehow seeing someone else admitting how awful green foods are and how “white is right” makes me feel better!
funny. and i like that you say “chubby”. got my money for my jogging stroller, as soon as the dr gives the okay, i'm on my way out that door!
ps… now i am really wishing i were drinking a strabucks. i forgot to get one when i ventured out to target yesterday.